Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello, 2012!!

I always love New Years.  I love this psychological "clean slate" that comes along with a new year.  I think as humans, we can't help but hope for something new, something better, a habit broken, a goal accomplished... you know what I mean.  I have a year filled with plans, like I do every year.  I accomplish some, and I don't quite make others, and some goals die big... like the time I decided to cut sugar out of my diet.  And that's OK. 

OK, enough rambling and happy 2012!!

Now for a little show and tell from Shannon.  She made up a few of my Heirloom Stockings and they turned out so sweet that I had to share.  I just love the way she used the same pattern for the stocking's main fabric and changed up the accent fabric.  I thought it was a really great idea.  And I never would have thought of it! 

Thanks for sharing this Shannon!!!

No comments: