Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ruffle Cuffs: Heads Up Stocking Lovers...

FYI,  I added a few of my Ruffle Cuff Stockings to the Etsy Shop.  Now's the time folks!  It's snowing today at my house, so that means, it's time to get ready for the holidays!

I added this purple and white one:



AND, the blue and pink one



I can't seem to pick a favorite.  Also, for the sewing readers out there, you can buy the pattern HERE.  It's easy... promise!


Are there any Stocking Experts out there?  I'm trying to figure out the proper way to hang a stocking.  Toe-right, or toe-left??  Can't make up my mind!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

VickiT said...

Beautiful stockings! I sure hope I'll be able to buy those patterns soon or it may be too late. They are such a great shape. SO many stocking patterns have a skinny toe or funky shape to them, but yours look great.

LOVE that purple stocking. So pretty

Jill said...

Gorgeous stockings!! Such pretty colours!

Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your little holiday house on my round tuit post this week!
Round Tuit 75
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Jill said...

Gorgeous stockings!! Such pretty colours!

Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your little holiday house on my round tuit post this week!
Round Tuit 75
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success