Monday, October 17, 2011

Custom Stockings for Five

I had a customer request 5 coordinating stockings for her family.  I was super excited to take this one on because I LOVE these stockings and I LOVE the holiday season.  It's fun to make something unique and heirloom-quality and know that it will last for years and years!

So, here is what I came up with.  I love these!!!  I hope my sweet customer will too!!!


Have a great day everyone!!


PS.  Linked Up...

*All Things Heart and Home  *  It's Sew For You  *  Not Just a Housewife  *  Creative Itch  *  Quiltstory Ladybug Blessings  *  Sew Much Ado  *  Trendy Treehouse  *  Sew Chatty * Women Who Do It AllSugar and Dots * Li'l Luna * Tea Rose Home * Polka Dots on Parade * Somewhat SimpleFireflies and Jellybeans  *  Blue Cricket Design  *  733 blog  *  House of Hepworth's  * Paisley Passions  *  A Glimpse Inside  *  Fingerprints On the Fridge  *  Fun To Craft  *  At The Picket Fence  *  Stuff and Nonsense  *  Inspiring Creations * Just a GirlSassy Sites504 Main  *  WhipperBerry  *  Sew Many Ways  *  The Girl Creative  *  Making the World Cuter  *  A Round Tuit  *  Sumo's Sweet Stuff  *  Life Made Lovely  *  C.R.A.F.T.  *  Sew Modern Monday  *  Today's Creative Blog  *  Pinkapotamus * Cherished Bliss  *Ginger Snap Crafts*

13 comments:

Jill said...

Love these stockings - they look beautiful - I'm sure your customer will love them too!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Jeanette said...

These are so beautiful, I love the toes and heels. I'm in the xmas mood to and have started a few stockings. They are so much nicer than store bought!

Carla said...

Oh so cute! They are definitely going to love the.

Canadian Abroad said...

I am sure your customer will love them.

Christie describeHappy said...

These are great!! I like the suttle mix of fabric with the holiday theme.

Michelle said...

They are so pretty! With our new addition I might need to do this for Christmas!

Rebecca said...

Those stockings look great! I'm sure your customer will love them!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! I'm your newest follower. I just started a Created for Christmas link party over at my blog. Would you add these stocking to it? They would be a huge hit! www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Only today did I write that I needed a stocking pattern. I am definitely going to follow this page so I can link back. They are absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you - Rosie

http://twelvecraftsofchristmas.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous fabric choices- how elegant!
Are they lined?

Anna said...

They are definitely lined. I like them to hold their shape even when they are empty and just hanging up for looks.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

WOW-these turned out gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Saw this on the 504 Main link up; Kate of avery-anderson.blogspot.com