Wednesday, September 28, 2011

And the Winners Are.....

Congrats to our FREE PATTERN WINNERS!!!

They are: 

#1 denise gisele who said,
Oh how fun!!!

My favorite 4 are the following:
Scripture Tote Messenger Bag
Scalloped Bunting
A Walk Around the Block Baby or Twin Quilt
The Heirloom Stocking Pattern

#16 homeschoolmomofsix  (WOWZA!) who said,

My favorite 4 are:

1)Ruffles and Rosettes Handbag
2)Scripture Tote Messenger Bag
3)The Uptown Messenger Bag and
4)The Heirloom Stocking Pattern
Thanks for the chance!

AND... #7 liz, who said,

I love them all, but here are my top 4:


1. heirloom stocking pattern
2. scripture tote messenger bag
3. all squared up original twin quilt
4. uptown messenger bag

Drop me a line ladies and let me know which pattern you'd like.  Thanks everyone for playing!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am super excited, I would love the all squared up original twin quilt pattern. Thanks so much!