Monday, July 4, 2011

Introducing the "On-The-Go Mini Purse"

I am soooo excited about this new pattern in the shop.  This is called the "On-th-Go Mini Purse," and I know you will love this one too!

You know how there are some days when you don't want to lug around your typical giant purse that has everything you could possibly need?  Like a trip to the park with the kids, or a day out with friends, or a trip to Disneyland.  Sometimes you only need the essentials. 

So that is what inspired this pattern.  It's a small purse that is designed to hold just the essentials.  A Camera or Phone, a credit card, cash, a key, and maybe a lipgloss.  :) 


I designed it to snap shut and it's a heavy-duty snap too.  And of course, I had to add a ruffle!  The strap is even removable and there is a belt-loop on the back if you prefer it that way. 


 There are 2 pockets on the insides to keep all the little items like credit cards and keys.  SOOO handy and SOOOO cute.  I already have orders from my mom and my little sister for Christmas.  I think I'll make quite a few of these babies.
Oh!  And the patterns tells you where to get all the hardware if you are new to that area of sewing.  They are sooooo easy to attach.  Seriously.  No sewing needed for the snap. 

So head on over HERE and pick up your pattern.  Enjoy!! 

PS.  Quick personal note... Happy Independance Day!! I love this holiday for so many reasons, but especially because I like that quiet reminder that I have these amazing freedoms because of the sacrifice of so many people. God bless America and THANK YOU to all those who believed enough in our counrty to risk their lives for it.  Long may it wave!!!



PPS.  Linked Up...

*All Things Heart and Home  *  It's Sew For You  *  Not Just a Housewife  *  Creative Itch  *  Quiltstory Ladybug Blessings  *  Sew Much Ado  *  Trendy Treehouse  *  Sew Chatty * Women Who Do It AllSugar and Dots * Li'l Luna * Tea Rose Home * Polka Dots on Parade * Somewhat SimpleFireflies and Jellybeans  *  Blue Cricket Design  *  733 blog  *  House of Hepworth's  * Paisley Passions  *  A Glimpse Inside  *  Fingerprints On the Fridge  *  Fun To Craft  *  At The Picket Fence  *  Stuff and Nonsense  *  Inspiring Creations * Just a GirlSassy Sites504 Main  *  WhipperBerry  *  Sew Many Ways  *  The Girl Creative  *  Making the World Cuter  *  A Round Tuit  *  Sumo's Sweet Stuff  *  Life Made Lovely  *  C.R.A.F.T.  *  Sew Modern Monday  *  Today's Creative Blog  *  Pinkapotamus * Cherished Bliss  *Ginger Snap Crafts*

9 comments:

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

This is such a cute bag!! Stopping by from The Girl Creative linky party.

Here is what I shared this week: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2011/06/summer-pillows.html

Happy 4th of July!!

Jill said...

What a gorgeous little bag! Perfect for when you want to carry just the minimum!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Sweet idea - thanks for sharing! This would be perfect for a vacation or trip to someplace like the zoo or amusement park, etc. Popping in from Sew Many Ways :) ~ Jess

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

Great job! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-link-up-2.html. I hope to see you soon!
~Macy from Confessions of a SAHM

Carolyn said...

What an adorable mini purse. Perfect for taking a walk. I would love for you to share this project on my Inspiration Board.
http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/2011/07/inspiration-board-link-party.html

carolyn | homework

Kelly said...

it turned out so good GO YOU!

Megan said...

very cute. I need to make one of these when I am just running around and need a few things...

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I just found this project through Craft-o-maniac! I love it and I'm your new follower.

I'd love if you would join us over at Sew Woodsy and link up this awesome mini purse!

minna k.s. said...

Love it! What a great color!

http://feelinginspiredtoday.blogspot.com/