Monday, June 6, 2011

Fresh Flowers, Anyone?




Heads up. I just added a new pattern to my Yards and Yards Etsy shop. I had so much fan with these beauties.


These flower headbands are adorable! I have three daughters, so how could I not add these to my pattern repertoire? The pattern includes several different options, detailed instructions and pictures, and some tricks and tips I have learned after making a LOT of these.

See how cute?









PS.  So Glad These Gals Host Parties!!

*All Things Heart and Home  *  It's Sew For You  *  Not Just a Housewife  *  Creative Itch  *  Quiltstory Ladybug Blessings  *  Sew Much Ado  *  Trendy Treehouse  *  Sew Chatty * Women Who Do It AllSugar and Dots * Li'l Luna * Tea Rose Home * Polka Dots on Parade * Somewhat SimpleFireflies and Jellybeans  *  Blue Cricket Design  *  733 blog  *  House of Hepworth's  * Paisley Passions  *  A Glimpse Inside  *  Fingerprints On the Fridge  *  Fun To Craft  *  At The Picket Fence  *  Stuff and Nonsense  *  Inspiring Creations * Just a GirlSassy Sites504 Main  *  WhipperBerry  *  Sew Many Ways  *  The Girl Creative  *  Making the World Cuter  *  A Round Tuit  *  Sumo's Sweet Stuff  *  Life Made Lovely  *  C.R.A.F.T.  *  Sew Modern Monday  *

3 comments:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

What a cutie she is!! Love the blooms too! Great combos!!

Thanks for sharing!

Here's my linky :)
http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/gift-bag-redo-diy.html

Anna said...

Thanks Kristine! I'm glad you stopped by!

Jill said...

You are right! Those flowers are just gorgeous!!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/