Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Free Pattern: Kids Rice Bags by Suzanne


Suzanne has one of my favorite blogs EVER! It's called Just Another Hang Up and I love her ideas. I'll just say that her grandkids are so lucky to have such a creative, fun grandma.


Suzanne has the cutest little rice bags for kids. Check these out:

Seriously, could they be any cuter? And you can get this pattern for FREE over at Suzanne's blog right HERE. What kid wouldn't feel better with this on an owie or a sore muscle. I love these. Suzanne, you are amazing. Thank you! Thank you!


I made a rice bag for my daughter and I like to joke that it makes good food storage because it turned out HUGE. We could live off the contents for a week, I bet! These little guys are about 5 1/2 inched tall... much more manageable.


For Easter this year, I am taking my family out to visit my sister. We are planning a fun little Easter egg hunt and I think I just have to make one of these for each of the kids. That would be 7 in all. Can I do it, slacker that I am?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I came over to visit one of my favorite blogs and look what I found! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'd never thought about the food storage thing -- that is definitely another application that I hadn't considered! ;o) Thanks again.

Anna said...

I knew you'd find this Suzanne! Seriously, these are adorable!