Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Free Pattern: New Wave from Robert Kaufman

I don't know about you guys, but I am melting! I think it's about 100 degrees and humid. Well, not humid to you southerners, but humid to me.

So, I hunted down a pattern that felt "cool" to me. It's called New Wave from Robert Kaufman. Check it out! Hopefully it will send a cool breeze your way.

via Robert Kaufman

Isn't that pretty. It reminds me of waves... I guess that's how it got it's name.

So, you can go HERE to download. Enjoy!

2 comments:

amieggs said...

love it!

Whims And Trims said...

Beautiful!!!! I hear you on the hot and humid! In AZ and we have our monsoons right now....the humidity builds and builds and the heat rises and rises until (hopefully) the skies let loose with some much needed rain! Stay cool! :)