Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Up and Coming: Ty Pennington AND Westminster

Hmmmmmm.... I'm curious about this one. I wonder what direction this will take?

Here is what is says at the Free Spirit Blog:

"Today we announced a new licensing partnership with Ty Pennington, the star of ABC's smash hit, "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." Pennington will design exclusive lines of fabric and associated lifestyle finished products for global distribution in home decor, sewing, quilting, craft and DIY retail outlets that will be branded "TY PENNINGTON IMPRESSIONS."

I wonder when we can expect to see this? I'll keep you posted...

via Free Spirit Blog

2 comments:

NaptimeCraftMommy said...

They could just produce fabric with his picture and/or body and I'd be perfectly happy with that! ;)

Anna said...

LOL! I'm shocked at you!